Located in the trendy Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy, Mighty Vision is an international award-winning studio that has more than 10 years experience in photography and videography.
Our innovative team offers creative, contemporary and natural wedding photography & video, and will professionally capture all unforgettable moments with your personalities and the spirit of your celebration. All photos are delivered in high quality images and conducted in the most professional way.
On your special day, treat yourself to our wonderful photography & video experience. You deserve it!
PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHER - Alex Kuo
He has extensive experience in the field and together with his enthusiasm will guarantee to produce extraordinary photography. With background in fine art and photojournalism, the photographs he creates at a wedding are unique and artistic.
He is an accredited member of AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography), and has been awarded numerous awards from both international & national photography competitions. The following are some of his recent achievements:
• WPPI 2016 First ½ Members Only Competition - Three Sliver Awards
• AsiaWPA Photography Competition 2016 First-Half - Excellent Award
• WPPI 2015 Second ½ Members Only Competition - Three Sliver Awards
• WPPI 2015 First ½ Members Only Competition - Three Sliver Awards
• Honorable Mention Winner of PX3 2015, Prix de la Photographie Paris
• AIPP Victorian Epson Professional Photography Awards 2015 - Silver Award
• Top 10 Best Photographers in Melbourne 2015 voted by The Knot Australia
• International Loupe Awards Competition 2014 - Top 50 image of Wedding
• International Loupe Awards Competition 2014 - Six Bronze Awards
• WPPI 2014 First ½ Members Only Competition - Two Sliver Awards
• MyWed 2014 (Worldwide Wedding Photographers’ Contest by Canon) - Finalist
• Taiwan Top 20 Wedding photographers of the year 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER - Eric Lee
Eric is also a Melbourne based professional photographer. He has more than 15 years in capturing images in landscaping and street shooting. During the last 5 years, his passion has extended into wedding photography. He describes himself as a wedding journalist and likes to use pictures to reminisce every special moment in the most natural and simple style. Check out his portfolio: Eric Portfolio